For a complete Statement of Faith, click here.
For our Church constitution, click here.
- The Bible to be the inspired Word of God, complete and without error in the original autographs.
- In one God, existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, co-equal in every way.
- Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, that He was divine and sinless; that He died vicariously, atoning for our sins; that He rose bodily, ascended to heaven, and is imminently and personally coming again.
- The divine Holy Spirit convicts, convinces, and converts the believer, and that He seals, indwells, fills, motivates, teaches, and comforts the believer.
- God created man in a sinless state, but man fell when he chose to disobey God. As a consequence, every man is born a sinner by nature and is totally depraved, unable to save himself from hell. Only by faith alone in the shed blood of Christ, can man find forgiveness of sin and a home in heaven.
- The local church to be independent and autonomous; we practice two ordinances: Believer's Baptism by immersion (see below for more on Believer's Baptism) and the Lord's Table.